Nathan Sykes takes girlfriend Ariana Grande home to meet the family
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: TOAA/ZDS/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: DC5/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: DPAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 13
- Photo: WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: @onealmcknight/Instagram9 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan QuestionsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:59:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Extant' Drifts Down From Second EpisodeMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- Shia LaBeouf given plea deal deadline in courtMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:27:09 AM
- Do Supernatural Shows Need a Human Element?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:14:00 AM
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan Questions
The Wanted star Nathan Sykes' romance with Ariana Grande is getting very serious very quickly: He took the pop star and actress back home to Gloucester, England, to meet his parents at the weekend.
The boy band star admits he was nervous about the family get together, ut his folks fell in love with the former Victorious star, who confirmed reports she was dating Sykes last month.
He explains, "I took her back to Gloucester... to meet all my family. I was so scared, you don't even realize. But my family thinks she's amazing and they're like, 'Nathan, how?' and I'm like, 'I don't know'. I don't think anyone can ever punch above their weight, but I feel very lucky, put it that way."
And he admits his bandmates are also big fans of his girlfriend, telling blogger Perez Hilton, "They love her. They feel really protective over her. They've taken her under their wing. I'm always like, 'Don't lead her astray, boys'. They adore her. She's the easiest person to get on with... She's amazing, I'm so happy... She's a really special girl. I think the world of her and I hope we'll be together for a very long time."
RELATED: Pop star ditches his braces
Get out the vote
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite