Nathan Sykes takes girlfriend Ariana Grande home to meet the family
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: TOAA/ZDS/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: DC5/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: DPAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 13
- Photo: WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: @onealmcknight/Instagram9 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
The Wanted star Nathan Sykes' romance with Ariana Grande is getting very serious very quickly: He took the pop star and actress back home to Gloucester, England, to meet his parents at the weekend.
The boy band star admits he was nervous about the family get together, ut his folks fell in love with the former Victorious star, who confirmed reports she was dating Sykes last month.
He explains, "I took her back to Gloucester... to meet all my family. I was so scared, you don't even realize. But my family thinks she's amazing and they're like, 'Nathan, how?' and I'm like, 'I don't know'. I don't think anyone can ever punch above their weight, but I feel very lucky, put it that way."
And he admits his bandmates are also big fans of his girlfriend, telling blogger Perez Hilton, "They love her. They feel really protective over her. They've taken her under their wing. I'm always like, 'Don't lead her astray, boys'. They adore her. She's the easiest person to get on with... She's amazing, I'm so happy... She's a really special girl. I think the world of her and I hope we'll be together for a very long time."
RELATED: Pop star ditches his braces
Get out the vote
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite