Ne-Yo caught up in legal trouble with his ex
- Photo: DT2/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 19
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN3 of 19
- Photo: © RD / Prommer / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.4 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 19
- Photo: Harsha Gopal/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 19
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 19
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 19
- Photo: WireImage10 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 19
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP12 of 19
- Photo: Larry Busacca for PEPSI/Getty Images North America13 of 19
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage14 of 19
- Photo: Kariba Jack/Promotional15 of 19
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP16 of 19
- Photo: RBB/Promotional17 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in AprilMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:21:21 AM
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:53:47 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- CBS Orders Mark Burnett, Roma Downey Miniseries 'Dovekeepers'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:26:31 AM
- 'Suits' Returning to USA Network Thursdays as Lead-in for Denis Leary Comedy &MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:15:54 AM
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in April
R&B singer Ne-Yo has been caught up in legal trouble with his ex after allegedly breaking their confidentiality agreement.
Ne-Yo initially believed he fathered a child with his former lover Jesseca White and he turned over $575,000 in custodial support in 2009.
A paternity test later confirmed the 33-year-old was not the child's biological parent and they reportedly reached a settlement banning both parties from discussing the matter with the press.
RELATED: Usher's highs and lows
But Ne-Yo, real name Shaffer Smith, opened up about the ordeal during an interview with VH1's "Behind the Music" in September , and now White has accused him of breaking their legal gag order and defaming her character.
Her attorney, Gloria Allred, has fired off a letter to the star, alleging White has been unable to work and forced to seek financial aid because she is "beset by nausea, vomiting, and hair loss" as a result of his comments.
White is seeking to settle the matter amicably out of court, according to TMZ.com
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite