Ne-Yo caught up in legal trouble with his ex
- Photo: DT2/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 19
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN3 of 19
- Photo: © RD / Prommer / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.4 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 19
- Photo: Harsha Gopal/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 19
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 19
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 19
- Photo: WireImage10 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 19
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP12 of 19
- Photo: Larry Busacca for PEPSI/Getty Images North America13 of 19
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage14 of 19
- Photo: Kariba Jack/Promotional15 of 19
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP16 of 19
- Photo: RBB/Promotional17 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade before the weddingMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:09:00 AM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los Angeles
R&B singer Ne-Yo has been caught up in legal trouble with his ex after allegedly breaking their confidentiality agreement.
Ne-Yo initially believed he fathered a child with his former lover Jesseca White and he turned over $575,000 in custodial support in 2009.
A paternity test later confirmed the 33-year-old was not the child's biological parent and they reportedly reached a settlement banning both parties from discussing the matter with the press.
RELATED: Usher's highs and lows
But Ne-Yo, real name Shaffer Smith, opened up about the ordeal during an interview with VH1's "Behind the Music" in September , and now White has accused him of breaking their legal gag order and defaming her character.
Her attorney, Gloria Allred, has fired off a letter to the star, alleging White has been unable to work and forced to seek financial aid because she is "beset by nausea, vomiting, and hair loss" as a result of his comments.
White is seeking to settle the matter amicably out of court, according to TMZ.com
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite