Ne-Yo Is Engaged -- and Expecting Second Child!
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin4 of 10
- Photo: Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: © Peter Field Peck / Webby Awards/Retna Ltd.6 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: WIC/Fame Pictures8 of 10
- Photo: Retna Digital9 of 10
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
And baby makes four!
R&B superstar Ne-Yo is set to be a father again -- and he's engaged, too!
A rep for the "Closer" singer, whose real name is Shaffer Chimere Smith, tells Us Weekly that he and his longtime girlfriend, Atlanta boutique owner Monyetta Shaw, are engaged and expecting their second child together.
Ne-Yo, 31, became a first-time dad in November 2010, when Shaw gave birth to daughter Madilyn Grace.
According to a source, baby No. 2 is due next month.
As she awaits the special arrival, Shaw is already hard at work opening Emaralyn and Ester, a new boutique in Atlanta's Buckhead district.
Ne-Yo was over the moon when Madilyn was born last fall. "She's healthy and happy. Feels like I'm in luv for the first time," he tweeted. "Welcoming that lil' girl to the world last night defined for me what 'willing to kill and die for' truly means. My world, my life, all hers."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite