Rocker Vince Neil to open Girls, Girls, Girls strip club in Las Vegas
- Photo: Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: LVMPD/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Motley Crue rocker Vince Neil is to open a "rock 'n' roll strip club" in Las Vegas.
The frontman plans to name his new venture Girls, Girls, Girls after the rock band's late 1980s hit.
Speaking to the Las Vegas Sun, Neil says his club will be edgy and the strippers "will look like they stepped out of a music video."
He says, "Tattoos won’t be banned. ... (The girls will be) hot, provocative and edgy. I know it all comes down to G-strings in the end, but they’ll start out with much sexier outfits than you find elsewhere.
"Second, the music isn’t going to be boring. None of that house, generic strip club music. This will be full-on rock 'n' roll. It will be a blast from start to finish. Yeah, we’ll even play a little Motley, but tons of others, too!"
This marks Neil's latest business venture in the city. He opened his own tattoo parlor, Vince Neil Ink, at O'Shea's Casino back in 2007.
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jake Talks 'Code'
Watch as Jake Gyllenhaal talks about his upcoming flick "Source Code."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite