Rocker Vince Neil to open Girls, Girls, Girls strip club in Las Vegas
- Photo: Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: LVMPD/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are LeakedMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Why Is Hope Solo Allowed to Play Soccer Despite Domestic Abuse Charges?MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:19:00 AM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are Leaked
Motley Crue rocker Vince Neil is to open a "rock 'n' roll strip club" in Las Vegas.
The frontman plans to name his new venture Girls, Girls, Girls after the rock band's late 1980s hit.
Speaking to the Las Vegas Sun, Neil says his club will be edgy and the strippers "will look like they stepped out of a music video."
He says, "Tattoos won’t be banned. ... (The girls will be) hot, provocative and edgy. I know it all comes down to G-strings in the end, but they’ll start out with much sexier outfits than you find elsewhere.
"Second, the music isn’t going to be boring. None of that house, generic strip club music. This will be full-on rock 'n' roll. It will be a blast from start to finish. Yeah, we’ll even play a little Motley, but tons of others, too!"
This marks Neil's latest business venture in the city. He opened his own tattoo parlor, Vince Neil Ink, at O'Shea's Casino back in 2007.
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite