Rocker Vince Neil to open Girls, Girls, Girls strip club in Las Vegas
- Photo: Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: LVMPD/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Actor Chris Pine charged in New Zealand with DUIMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:56:21 PM
- Cameraman recounts Crocodile Hunter's last momentsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:42:26 PM
- 'Need for Speed' Review: Aaron Paul Can't Get This Vehicle Off the LotMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:30:00 PM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inductees
Motley Crue rocker Vince Neil is to open a "rock 'n' roll strip club" in Las Vegas.
The frontman plans to name his new venture Girls, Girls, Girls after the rock band's late 1980s hit.
Speaking to the Las Vegas Sun, Neil says his club will be edgy and the strippers "will look like they stepped out of a music video."
He says, "Tattoos won’t be banned. ... (The girls will be) hot, provocative and edgy. I know it all comes down to G-strings in the end, but they’ll start out with much sexier outfits than you find elsewhere.
"Second, the music isn’t going to be boring. None of that house, generic strip club music. This will be full-on rock 'n' roll. It will be a blast from start to finish. Yeah, we’ll even play a little Motley, but tons of others, too!"
This marks Neil's latest business venture in the city. He opened his own tattoo parlor, Vince Neil Ink, at O'Shea's Casino back in 2007.
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite