Rocker Vince Neil to open Girls, Girls, Girls strip club in Las Vegas
- Photo: Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: LVMPD/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Motley Crue rocker Vince Neil is to open a "rock 'n' roll strip club" in Las Vegas.
The frontman plans to name his new venture Girls, Girls, Girls after the rock band's late 1980s hit.
Speaking to the Las Vegas Sun, Neil says his club will be edgy and the strippers "will look like they stepped out of a music video."
He says, "Tattoos won’t be banned. ... (The girls will be) hot, provocative and edgy. I know it all comes down to G-strings in the end, but they’ll start out with much sexier outfits than you find elsewhere.
"Second, the music isn’t going to be boring. None of that house, generic strip club music. This will be full-on rock 'n' roll. It will be a blast from start to finish. Yeah, we’ll even play a little Motley, but tons of others, too!"
This marks Neil's latest business venture in the city. He opened his own tattoo parlor, Vince Neil Ink, at O'Shea's Casino back in 2007.
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite