Rocker Vince Neil to open Girls, Girls, Girls strip club in Las Vegas
- Photo: Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: LVMPD/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Motley Crue rocker Vince Neil is to open a "rock 'n' roll strip club" in Las Vegas.
The frontman plans to name his new venture Girls, Girls, Girls after the rock band's late 1980s hit.
Speaking to the Las Vegas Sun, Neil says his club will be edgy and the strippers "will look like they stepped out of a music video."
He says, "Tattoos won’t be banned. ... (The girls will be) hot, provocative and edgy. I know it all comes down to G-strings in the end, but they’ll start out with much sexier outfits than you find elsewhere.
"Second, the music isn’t going to be boring. None of that house, generic strip club music. This will be full-on rock 'n' roll. It will be a blast from start to finish. Yeah, we’ll even play a little Motley, but tons of others, too!"
This marks Neil's latest business venture in the city. He opened his own tattoo parlor, Vince Neil Ink, at O'Shea's Casino back in 2007.
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite