New Father Demands Apology From Beyonce And Jay-Z
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Al Powers/PowersImagery.com/.3 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: JM5/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 17
- Photo: JM5/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Hee Chul Kim/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Vogue12 of 17
- Photo: Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
A father from New York is demanding an apology from Beyonce and Jay-Z after their security guards allegedly refused him access to a neonatal intensive care unit to see his newborn twins.
The superstar singer was admitted to a ward at Manhattan's Lenox Hill Hospital over the weekend, and she gave birth to a daughter, named Blue Ivy Carter, on Saturday night.
Neil Coulon, from Brooklyn, New York, was also at the hospital after his wife gave birth to premature twins, and he claims the celebrity couple's bodyguards caused chaos by keeping new parents and their relatives out of the wards and the waiting rooms.
RELATED: The Cutest Celebritots of 2011
Coulon alleges he was repeatedly barred from seeing his babies in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and he wants the stars to apologize.
He tells the New York Daily News, "Three times they stopped me from entering or exiting the NICU and it happened once on Friday -- just because they wanted to use the hallway. They should have been more strategic about it. These are children with problems in intensive care and you're just going to take over the hospital like you own it?"
"All I want is an apology ... I know they spent $1.3 million and I'm just a contractor from Bed-Stuy, but the treatment we received was not OK ... My wife is just terribly upset. She had a C-section. She gave birth to twins ... Nobody needs this ... This is the NICU. Nobody cares if you're a celebrity. Nobody is star-gazing. They just want to see their children. To have that circus roll into town and ruin our parade was unpleasant."
Hospital spokeswoman Anne Silverman tells the publication, "We take patient satisfaction very seriously. This is the first time I'm hearing about it."
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite