New Father Demands Apology From Beyonce And Jay-Z
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Al Powers/PowersImagery.com/.3 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: JM5/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 17
- Photo: JM5/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Hee Chul Kim/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Vogue12 of 17
- Photo: Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Batman creator's personal copies to be auctionedMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 7:46:27 AM
- Got a beef with television? Why not sue somebody?MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 7:46:03 AM
- How Much Will Piracy of 'The Expendables 3' Cost Lionsgate?MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 6:50:00 AM
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- Batman creator's personal copies to be auctioned
A father from New York is demanding an apology from Beyonce and Jay-Z after their security guards allegedly refused him access to a neonatal intensive care unit to see his newborn twins.
The superstar singer was admitted to a ward at Manhattan's Lenox Hill Hospital over the weekend, and she gave birth to a daughter, named Blue Ivy Carter, on Saturday night.
Neil Coulon, from Brooklyn, New York, was also at the hospital after his wife gave birth to premature twins, and he claims the celebrity couple's bodyguards caused chaos by keeping new parents and their relatives out of the wards and the waiting rooms.
RELATED: The Cutest Celebritots of 2011
Coulon alleges he was repeatedly barred from seeing his babies in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and he wants the stars to apologize.
He tells the New York Daily News, "Three times they stopped me from entering or exiting the NICU and it happened once on Friday -- just because they wanted to use the hallway. They should have been more strategic about it. These are children with problems in intensive care and you're just going to take over the hospital like you own it?"
"All I want is an apology ... I know they spent $1.3 million and I'm just a contractor from Bed-Stuy, but the treatment we received was not OK ... My wife is just terribly upset. She had a C-section. She gave birth to twins ... Nobody needs this ... This is the NICU. Nobody cares if you're a celebrity. Nobody is star-gazing. They just want to see their children. To have that circus roll into town and ruin our parade was unpleasant."
Hospital spokeswoman Anne Silverman tells the publication, "We take patient satisfaction very seriously. This is the first time I'm hearing about it."
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite