Miley Cyrus Wears 'Crazy' Tight Pants, Flashes Bra and Shows off Haircut
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter1 of 13
- Photo: Photobucket/@mileycyrus/Twitter2 of 13
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter3 of 13
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: Miley Cyrus/Twitter5 of 13
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 13
- Photo: Facebook/Pharrell Williams/.7 of 13
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 13
- Photo: HD1/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/BRJ/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: HD1/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Miley Cyrus' haircut was just the beginning. To complement her new punk 'do, the 19-year-old starlet is switching up her wardrobe too.
In a new Twitpic posted on Wednesday, the 19-year-old newly coifed star showed off her latest sartorial risk: multi-patterned pants teamed with a black triangle bra and completely sheer shirt and black combat boots.
"It was just one of those CUHHH-RAZY pant days," she posted in the caption.
Since debuting her major hair makeover -- a layered pixie reminiscent of cuts sported by actress Ginnifer Goodwin and singer Robyn -- on Sunday, her new look has been met with both critics and copycats.
On Monday, the outspoken Tyler the Creator tweeted, "Your barber is an a--hole." Meanwhile, funny ladies Kathy Griffin and Ellen DeGeneres photoshopped their own faces on Cyrus' new 'do. "I love Miley Cyrus' new haircut so much that I copied it," the Ellen show host, 54, wrote.
Of course, in true Cyrus form, she is out to prove that he new daring look is part of "being Miley," throwing criticism to the wind.
"My dad Billy Ray Cyrus used to tell me, 'opinions are are like a--holes -- everybody has one.' LOVE my hair. Feel so happy, pretty, and free," she wrote late Sunday after she and celebrity hairstylist Chris McMillan (who is famous for creating Jennifer Aniston's "Rachel" on "Friends" 'do in the '90s) documented the entire hair-cutting process.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "That '70s Show" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite