Miley Cyrus Wears 'Crazy' Tight Pants, Flashes Bra and Shows off Haircut
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter1 of 13
- Photo: Photobucket/@mileycyrus/Twitter2 of 13
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter3 of 13
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: Miley Cyrus/Twitter5 of 13
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 13
- Photo: Facebook/Pharrell Williams/.7 of 13
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 13
- Photo: HD1/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/BRJ/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: HD1/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Miley Cyrus' haircut was just the beginning. To complement her new punk 'do, the 19-year-old starlet is switching up her wardrobe too.
In a new Twitpic posted on Wednesday, the 19-year-old newly coifed star showed off her latest sartorial risk: multi-patterned pants teamed with a black triangle bra and completely sheer shirt and black combat boots.
"It was just one of those CUHHH-RAZY pant days," she posted in the caption.
Since debuting her major hair makeover -- a layered pixie reminiscent of cuts sported by actress Ginnifer Goodwin and singer Robyn -- on Sunday, her new look has been met with both critics and copycats.
On Monday, the outspoken Tyler the Creator tweeted, "Your barber is an a--hole." Meanwhile, funny ladies Kathy Griffin and Ellen DeGeneres photoshopped their own faces on Cyrus' new 'do. "I love Miley Cyrus' new haircut so much that I copied it," the Ellen show host, 54, wrote.
Of course, in true Cyrus form, she is out to prove that he new daring look is part of "being Miley," throwing criticism to the wind.
"My dad Billy Ray Cyrus used to tell me, 'opinions are are like a--holes -- everybody has one.' LOVE my hair. Feel so happy, pretty, and free," she wrote late Sunday after she and celebrity hairstylist Chris McMillan (who is famous for creating Jennifer Aniston's "Rachel" on "Friends" 'do in the '90s) documented the entire hair-cutting process.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Party
From Crowd Ignite