Miley Cyrus Wears 'Crazy' Tight Pants, Flashes Bra and Shows off HaircutRelated: Miley Cyrus
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter1 of 13
- Photo: Photobucket/@mileycyrus/Twitter2 of 13
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter3 of 13
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: Miley Cyrus/Twitter5 of 13
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 13
- Photo: Facebook/Pharrell Williams/.7 of 13
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 13
- Photo: HD1/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP10 of 13
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/BRJ/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: HD1/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
Miley Cyrus' haircut was just the beginning. To complement her new punk 'do, the 19-year-old starlet is switching up her wardrobe too.
In a new Twitpic posted on Wednesday, the 19-year-old newly coifed star showed off her latest sartorial risk: multi-patterned pants teamed with a black triangle bra and completely sheer shirt and black combat boots.
"It was just one of those CUHHH-RAZY pant days," she posted in the caption.
Since debuting her major hair makeover -- a layered pixie reminiscent of cuts sported by actress Ginnifer Goodwin and singer Robyn -- on Sunday, her new look has been met with both critics and copycats.
On Monday, the outspoken Tyler the Creator tweeted, "Your barber is an a--hole." Meanwhile, funny ladies Kathy Griffin and Ellen DeGeneres photoshopped their own faces on Cyrus' new 'do. "I love Miley Cyrus' new haircut so much that I copied it," the Ellen show host, 54, wrote.
Of course, in true Cyrus form, she is out to prove that he new daring look is part of "being Miley," throwing criticism to the wind.
"My dad Billy Ray Cyrus used to tell me, 'opinions are are like a--holes -- everybody has one.' LOVE my hair. Feel so happy, pretty, and free," she wrote late Sunday after she and celebrity hairstylist Chris McMillan (who is famous for creating Jennifer Aniston's "Rachel" on "Friends" 'do in the '90s) documented the entire hair-cutting process.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite