Miley Cyrus Wears 'Crazy' Tight Pants, Flashes Bra and Shows off Haircut
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter1 of 13
- Photo: Photobucket/@mileycyrus/Twitter2 of 13
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter3 of 13
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: Miley Cyrus/Twitter5 of 13
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 13
- Photo: Facebook/Pharrell Williams/.7 of 13
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 13
- Photo: HD1/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/BRJ/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: HD1/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Miley Cyrus' haircut was just the beginning. To complement her new punk 'do, the 19-year-old starlet is switching up her wardrobe too.
In a new Twitpic posted on Wednesday, the 19-year-old newly coifed star showed off her latest sartorial risk: multi-patterned pants teamed with a black triangle bra and completely sheer shirt and black combat boots.
"It was just one of those CUHHH-RAZY pant days," she posted in the caption.
Since debuting her major hair makeover -- a layered pixie reminiscent of cuts sported by actress Ginnifer Goodwin and singer Robyn -- on Sunday, her new look has been met with both critics and copycats.
On Monday, the outspoken Tyler the Creator tweeted, "Your barber is an a--hole." Meanwhile, funny ladies Kathy Griffin and Ellen DeGeneres photoshopped their own faces on Cyrus' new 'do. "I love Miley Cyrus' new haircut so much that I copied it," the Ellen show host, 54, wrote.
Of course, in true Cyrus form, she is out to prove that he new daring look is part of "being Miley," throwing criticism to the wind.
"My dad Billy Ray Cyrus used to tell me, 'opinions are are like a--holes -- everybody has one.' LOVE my hair. Feel so happy, pretty, and free," she wrote late Sunday after she and celebrity hairstylist Chris McMillan (who is famous for creating Jennifer Aniston's "Rachel" on "Friends" 'do in the '90s) documented the entire hair-cutting process.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From Miranda and Orlando to the Jenners, see some of Hollywood's most amicable exes on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Bump
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite