Newly Single Selena Gomez Enjoys Girls' Night Out With BFF Taylor Swift
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin1 of 15
- Photo: Noel Vasquez/Getty Images North America2 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America5 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin8 of 15
- Photo: WENN9 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet10 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 15
- Photo: Marc Larkin/Retna Ltd.12 of 15
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.13 of 15
- Photo: MJT/Retna Ltd.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
These days, Selena Gomez is getting by with a little help from her friends.
Specifically, with a little help from her BFF Taylor Swift, who dined with the "Spring Breakers" actress in L.A. Saturday, Nov. 17.
Swift, 22, and Gomez, 20, certainly had plenty of catching up to do: their meet-up came just one day after the former Disney starlet got into an explosive fight while out with Justin Bieber, from whom she split on Oct. 31.
The former couple's spat began before they had even ordered their food at L.A. eatery Yamato Friday night. After about ten minutes of arguing, an infuriated Gomez stormed out of the restaurant and drove away; Bieber followed her home, and begged her to allow him inside, a witness says. (To no avail, unfortunately. The "Boyfriend" crooner -- who was "swearing and yelling" -- was refused entry once Gomez came outside and realized he was the one causing the ruckus outside her home.)
Swift's love life has been almost as eventful as of late. The Grammy winner broke things off with boyfriend Conor Kennedy late last month -- and may already be moving on with One Direction-er Harry Styles.
"X Factor" host Mario Lopez said he saw the "Begin Again" singer "[walk] off hand in hand" with Styles, 18, during her visit to the "X Factor" set Thursday, Nov. 15.
"[They're] officially hanging out, I can say that much," Lopez revealed.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite