Newly Single Selena Gomez Enjoys Girls' Night Out With BFF Taylor Swift
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin1 of 15
- Photo: Noel Vasquez/Getty Images North America2 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America5 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin8 of 15
- Photo: WENN9 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet10 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 15
- Photo: Marc Larkin/Retna Ltd.12 of 15
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.13 of 15
- Photo: MJT/Retna Ltd.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Sundance Competition Lineup Features Films Starring Kristen Stewart, Aaron Paul, Anne HathawayMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:59:17 PM
- HBO Lands Billy Crystal's Broadway Show '700 Sundays'MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:42:54 PM
- Rush Limbaugh Must Apologize to Pope Francis, Petition DemandsMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:13:04 PM
- Martin Bashir Resigns From MSNBC After Sarah Palin SlamMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:46:58 AM
- R. Kelly's Epic 'Trapped in the Closet' Is Getting More ChaptersMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:30:51 AM
- Sundance Competition Lineup Features Films Starring Kristen Stewart, Aaron Paul, Anne Hathaway
These days, Selena Gomez is getting by with a little help from her friends.
Specifically, with a little help from her BFF Taylor Swift, who dined with the "Spring Breakers" actress in L.A. Saturday, Nov. 17.
Swift, 22, and Gomez, 20, certainly had plenty of catching up to do: their meet-up came just one day after the former Disney starlet got into an explosive fight while out with Justin Bieber, from whom she split on Oct. 31.
The former couple's spat began before they had even ordered their food at L.A. eatery Yamato Friday night. After about ten minutes of arguing, an infuriated Gomez stormed out of the restaurant and drove away; Bieber followed her home, and begged her to allow him inside, a witness says. (To no avail, unfortunately. The "Boyfriend" crooner -- who was "swearing and yelling" -- was refused entry once Gomez came outside and realized he was the one causing the ruckus outside her home.)
Swift's love life has been almost as eventful as of late. The Grammy winner broke things off with boyfriend Conor Kennedy late last month -- and may already be moving on with One Direction-er Harry Styles.
"X Factor" host Mario Lopez said he saw the "Begin Again" singer "[walk] off hand in hand" with Styles, 18, during her visit to the "X Factor" set Thursday, Nov. 15.
"[They're] officially hanging out, I can say that much," Lopez revealed.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite