Newly Single Selena Gomez Enjoys Girls' Night Out With BFF Taylor Swift
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin1 of 15
- Photo: Noel Vasquez/Getty Images North America2 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America5 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin8 of 15
- Photo: WENN9 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet10 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 15
- Photo: Marc Larkin/Retna Ltd.12 of 15
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.13 of 15
- Photo: MJT/Retna Ltd.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
These days, Selena Gomez is getting by with a little help from her friends.
Specifically, with a little help from her BFF Taylor Swift, who dined with the "Spring Breakers" actress in L.A. Saturday, Nov. 17.
Swift, 22, and Gomez, 20, certainly had plenty of catching up to do: their meet-up came just one day after the former Disney starlet got into an explosive fight while out with Justin Bieber, from whom she split on Oct. 31.
The former couple's spat began before they had even ordered their food at L.A. eatery Yamato Friday night. After about ten minutes of arguing, an infuriated Gomez stormed out of the restaurant and drove away; Bieber followed her home, and begged her to allow him inside, a witness says. (To no avail, unfortunately. The "Boyfriend" crooner -- who was "swearing and yelling" -- was refused entry once Gomez came outside and realized he was the one causing the ruckus outside her home.)
Swift's love life has been almost as eventful as of late. The Grammy winner broke things off with boyfriend Conor Kennedy late last month -- and may already be moving on with One Direction-er Harry Styles.
"X Factor" host Mario Lopez said he saw the "Begin Again" singer "[walk] off hand in hand" with Styles, 18, during her visit to the "X Factor" set Thursday, Nov. 15.
"[They're] officially hanging out, I can say that much," Lopez revealed.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite