Nick Cannon Addresses Mariah Carey Pregnancy Rumors
- Photo: HC/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: © RD/ Erik Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 10
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: QIB/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Sam Sharma / Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 10
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/GettyImages.com8 of 10
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Though new photos of Mariah Carey performing in Brazil have sparked more speculation that the singer, 41, is pregnant, her husband Nick Cannon says the diva isn't ready to make any announcements yet.
"I've said it before and I'll say it time and time again -- when my wife feels like talking about whatever she wants to talk about, you will hear it directly from her," he said on his radio show on New York's 92.3 FM Monday.
"Honestly ... I say this to you so you can tell whoever it is you've got to tell, we all know it's extremely personal, and it is for a woman to deal with things with her body, and especially when dealing with the idea of childbirth and all that stuff," he went on.
Added Cannon, 29: "We know that we're public figures and that's something but ... that's something that you want to keep near and dear ... until you're 100 percent sure in any situation ... There's a certain time limit that you're supposed to wait before you actually can officially say that you are. You've got to take all those things into factor and it gets really heightened when you're one of the most famous people in the world because you don't want to mislead anybody."
Carey and Cannon wed in an impromptu ceremony at her Bahamian estate in 2008.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Weight Loss
From Crowd Ignite