Nick Cannon reveals how he keeps Mariah Carey marriage alive
- Photo: POA/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Henry Lamb/Photowire/BEImages/Rex USA3 of 12
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: @mariahcarey/Twitter5 of 12
- Photo: @MariahCarey/Twitter6 of 12
- Photo: Erik Pendzich / Rex USA/Rex USA7 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:23:00 AM
- Starz' 'Outlander' brings novels to life vibrantlyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:01:52 AM
- New Mexico city OKs funds to lure 'The Bachelor'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:44:42 AM
- Veteran TV Producer Robert Halmi Sr. Dies at 90MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:28:00 AM
- NBA ref Violet Palmer to marry longtime partnerMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:24:27 AM
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'
TMI! Nick Cannon got extra personal while sharing the secret to his successful marriage with Mariah Carey. The 33-year-old "America's Got Talent" host recently chatted with Us Weekly about his recent family vacation -- and how he and Carey don't let their 2-year-old twins cramp their love life!
How do the spouses of five years keep the flame alive in their marriage?
"Lots of sex," Cannon candidly told Us at the Variety Breakthrough Awards in Las Vegas on Thursday.
The lovebirds also enjoy quality time together on vacation. Over the holidays, Cannon and the "Art of Letting Go" singer took twins Moroccan and Monroe to Aspen.
"It was wonderful. We do that every year," he shared. "We go away and have a nice little Winter Wonderland."
But Cannon explained to Us that he doesn't need vacations to keep him happy in life. "I tell everybody that my vocation is my vacation. It doesn't seem like work," the comedian shared. "Not like where you come home your feet hurt, you've been out in the hot sun . . . that's work. I get to get up and be creative."
And watching his children grow up also puts a spring in his step.
"They're almost three. They're reading now. They're musical," the proud father gushed. "My son likes to fight . . . that makes me happy. I gotta guy who's gonna be a tough dude."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite