Nick Cannon: Mariah Wants to Turn Back the Clock on Her Bod
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 13
- Photo: @mariahcarey/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/Bauer-Griffin6 of 13
- Photo: April L. Brown/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: NC1/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News9 of 13
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin10 of 13
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Planet of the Apes' Doesn't Monkey Around in Massive $73 Million Box-OffMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 7:48:00 AM
- SAG-AFTRA's National Board Sends Proposed Contract to MembershipMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 6:29:00 AM
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'EMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Female Yahoo! Exec Being Sued by Female Subordinate for Sexual HarassmentMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Cory Monteith's Father Looks Back on Anniversary of His Son's DeathMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Planet of the Apes' Doesn't Monkey Around in Massive $73 Million Box-Off
Mariah Carey takes her fitness seriously!
Hubby Nick Cannon said the mother of 4-month-old twins, Moroccan Scott and Monroe, is working hard at getting her pre-baby body back.
"She's so focused right now on every aspect. She's going to come back and knock out the world," he told Us Weekly Wednesday at the America's Got Talent finale in L.A. "She's getting in shape."
Cannon, 30, said his 41-year-old wife has worked hard to get her post-baby where she wants it to be. "At two months she was walking around in a bathing suit," he said. "Every day she's just killing it. I personally think she's going to come out looking better -- looking like it's 1990! I think that's what she's aiming for, and I think she'll reach that goal."
So do the duo ever work out together? "We do, but she's too serious!" Cannon said. "She works out in the water. I don't like the water. I can't swim that well."
"Obviously [she pays attention to her] diet and eating properly," he added. "She does long, long hours on the treadmill. It's all doing it the right way."
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop about the troubled star on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out Justin Timberlake, Kristen Bell and more stars enjoying summery activities -- from golf and tennis to romps on the beach and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDad Duty
From Crowd Ignite