Nick Cannon: Mariah Wants to Turn Back the Clock on Her Bod
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 13
- Photo: @mariahcarey/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/Bauer-Griffin6 of 13
- Photo: April L. Brown/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: NC1/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News9 of 13
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin10 of 13
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Mariah Carey takes her fitness seriously!
Hubby Nick Cannon said the mother of 4-month-old twins, Moroccan Scott and Monroe, is working hard at getting her pre-baby body back.
"She's so focused right now on every aspect. She's going to come back and knock out the world," he told Us Weekly Wednesday at the America's Got Talent finale in L.A. "She's getting in shape."
Cannon, 30, said his 41-year-old wife has worked hard to get her post-baby where she wants it to be. "At two months she was walking around in a bathing suit," he said. "Every day she's just killing it. I personally think she's going to come out looking better -- looking like it's 1990! I think that's what she's aiming for, and I think she'll reach that goal."
So do the duo ever work out together? "We do, but she's too serious!" Cannon said. "She works out in the water. I don't like the water. I can't swim that well."
"Obviously [she pays attention to her] diet and eating properly," he added. "She does long, long hours on the treadmill. It's all doing it the right way."
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite