Nick Cannon: Mariah Wants to Turn Back the Clock on Her Bod
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 13
- Photo: @mariahcarey/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/Bauer-Griffin6 of 13
- Photo: April L. Brown/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: NC1/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News9 of 13
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin10 of 13
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Mariah Carey takes her fitness seriously!
Hubby Nick Cannon said the mother of 4-month-old twins, Moroccan Scott and Monroe, is working hard at getting her pre-baby body back.
"She's so focused right now on every aspect. She's going to come back and knock out the world," he told Us Weekly Wednesday at the America's Got Talent finale in L.A. "She's getting in shape."
Cannon, 30, said his 41-year-old wife has worked hard to get her post-baby where she wants it to be. "At two months she was walking around in a bathing suit," he said. "Every day she's just killing it. I personally think she's going to come out looking better -- looking like it's 1990! I think that's what she's aiming for, and I think she'll reach that goal."
So do the duo ever work out together? "We do, but she's too serious!" Cannon said. "She works out in the water. I don't like the water. I can't swim that well."
"Obviously [she pays attention to her] diet and eating properly," he added. "She does long, long hours on the treadmill. It's all doing it the right way."
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite