Nick Cannon: Mariah Wants to Turn Back the Clock on Her Bod
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 13
- Photo: @mariahcarey/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/Bauer-Griffin6 of 13
- Photo: April L. Brown/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: NC1/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News9 of 13
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin10 of 13
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, ImagineMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Black TV Producer Mistaken for Bank Robber: Beverly Hills PD 'Deeply Regrets' ErroMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Ad Spending to Hit Record $172 Billion Next Year; Digital to Overtake in 2017MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Pierce Brosnan Spy Thriller 'November Man' Targets Older Action Fans at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Babel's' Adriana Barraza to Play Pablo Escobar's Mother in NetfMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, Imagine
Mariah Carey takes her fitness seriously!
Hubby Nick Cannon said the mother of 4-month-old twins, Moroccan Scott and Monroe, is working hard at getting her pre-baby body back.
"She's so focused right now on every aspect. She's going to come back and knock out the world," he told Us Weekly Wednesday at the America's Got Talent finale in L.A. "She's getting in shape."
Cannon, 30, said his 41-year-old wife has worked hard to get her post-baby where she wants it to be. "At two months she was walking around in a bathing suit," he said. "Every day she's just killing it. I personally think she's going to come out looking better -- looking like it's 1990! I think that's what she's aiming for, and I think she'll reach that goal."
So do the duo ever work out together? "We do, but she's too serious!" Cannon said. "She works out in the water. I don't like the water. I can't swim that well."
"Obviously [she pays attention to her] diet and eating properly," he added. "She does long, long hours on the treadmill. It's all doing it the right way."
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite