Nick Cannon: Mariah Wants to Turn Back the Clock on Her Bod
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 13
- Photo: @mariahcarey/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/Bauer-Griffin6 of 13
- Photo: April L. Brown/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: NC1/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News9 of 13
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin10 of 13
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:07:59 AM
- The Golden Globes Big Shock: They Got it RightMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:57:49 AM
- Stephen Colbert Releases Obamacare Christmas Carol Parodies (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:49:56 AM
- 'Daily Show': How Congress' Budget Deal is Like the 'Free Willy&MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:06:02 AM
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &apMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:44:10 AM
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)
Mariah Carey takes her fitness seriously!
Hubby Nick Cannon said the mother of 4-month-old twins, Moroccan Scott and Monroe, is working hard at getting her pre-baby body back.
"She's so focused right now on every aspect. She's going to come back and knock out the world," he told Us Weekly Wednesday at the America's Got Talent finale in L.A. "She's getting in shape."
Cannon, 30, said his 41-year-old wife has worked hard to get her post-baby where she wants it to be. "At two months she was walking around in a bathing suit," he said. "Every day she's just killing it. I personally think she's going to come out looking better -- looking like it's 1990! I think that's what she's aiming for, and I think she'll reach that goal."
So do the duo ever work out together? "We do, but she's too serious!" Cannon said. "She works out in the water. I don't like the water. I can't swim that well."
"Obviously [she pays attention to her] diet and eating properly," he added. "She does long, long hours on the treadmill. It's all doing it the right way."
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite