Nick Cannon Reveals Someone in the Family Is Pregnant
- Photo: Trae Patton/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Sam Sharma / Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 8
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/GettyImages.com5 of 8
- Photo: SCJ/Fame Pictures6 of 8
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)
Mariah Carey's husband Nick Cannon says someone in their family is expecting -- but he wouldn't say that it's his divalicious wife.
Asked if Carey, 41, is pregnant, Cannon, 29, said on E!'s Daily 10 Thursday: "That's news to me." He then joked, "I do want to make a big announcement ... Russell terrier puppy Zha Zha is pregnant again!"
Carey fueled baby rumors earlier this week by dropping out of Tyler Perry's new film, set to begin shooting next month.
"She is not doing the movie because her doctor advised her not to," her rep tells UsMagazine.com. "More than that I cannot comment further."
Earlier this month, Cannon -- who recently renewed his vows with Carey -- hinted to Us that a little one might be on the way.
"Her schedule is starting to calm down, you never know..." he coyly told Us. "In the next year or two, the rumors might come true."
From Crowd Ignite