Nick Cannon Transported to Los Angeles Hospital After 'Mild Kidney Failure'
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 22
- Photo: ./Twitter2 of 22
- Photo: Splash News3 of 22
- Photo: ABC/Reuters4 of 22
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN5 of 22
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 22
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 22
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin12 of 22
- Photo: Barry Brecheisen/WireImage13 of 22
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage14 of 22
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks15 of 22
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks16 of 22
- Photo: Fresh Air Fund/WireImage17 of 22
- Photo: Mariah Carey/DemBabies.com/.18 of 22
- Photo: Jenny/Splash News19 of 22
- Photo: Fresh Air Fund/WireImage20 of 22
- Photo: MAIDANA/JERC/Bauer-Griffin21 of 22
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Keep sending those good vibes to Nick Cannon!
Mariah Carey confirmed on Twitter Wednesday that her 31-year-old hubby was hospitalized for "mild kidney failure" in Aspen, Colo. Later in the day, Cannon tweeted he was "currently being transferred to a hospital in L.A."
"Thank you for all your love, prayers and concern," he added. "You know me. I will be a'ight."
A witness tells Us Weekly that Cannon, Carey and their 8-month-old twins, Moroccan and Monroe, were transported via private jet, adding, "Nick looked pretty frail and weak, but Mariah was helping him."
Carey, 41, wrote on her website that the couple was "trying to be as festive as possible under the circumstances but please keep Nick in your thoughts because this is very painful."
She added that doctors tried -- and failed -- to remove her from her hubby's room.
"I'm not trying to make light out of the situation because it's a serious moment that's very tough on all of us," she wrote. "So please keep us and our family in your prayers."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite