Nick Cannon Transported to Los Angeles Hospital After 'Mild Kidney Failure'
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 22
- Photo: ./Twitter2 of 22
- Photo: Splash News3 of 22
- Photo: ABC/Reuters4 of 22
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN5 of 22
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 22
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 22
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin12 of 22
- Photo: Barry Brecheisen/WireImage13 of 22
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage14 of 22
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks15 of 22
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks16 of 22
- Photo: Fresh Air Fund/WireImage17 of 22
- Photo: Mariah Carey/DemBabies.com/.18 of 22
- Photo: Jenny/Splash News19 of 22
- Photo: Fresh Air Fund/WireImage20 of 22
- Photo: MAIDANA/JERC/Bauer-Griffin21 of 22
More Celeb News
- 24: Live Another Day: Did Jack Bauer Take Out the Russians After All?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:11:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'A Most Wanted Man' Debuts With Eye on OscarMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Hemlock Grove's Most WTF Moment YetMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Andy Samberg and Kit Harrington to Headline HBO Tennis MockumentaryMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:50:00 AM
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Casts 'All My Children' Vet MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:32:00 AM
- 24: Live Another Day: Did Jack Bauer Take Out the Russians After All?
Keep sending those good vibes to Nick Cannon!
Mariah Carey confirmed on Twitter Wednesday that her 31-year-old hubby was hospitalized for "mild kidney failure" in Aspen, Colo. Later in the day, Cannon tweeted he was "currently being transferred to a hospital in L.A."
"Thank you for all your love, prayers and concern," he added. "You know me. I will be a'ight."
A witness tells Us Weekly that Cannon, Carey and their 8-month-old twins, Moroccan and Monroe, were transported via private jet, adding, "Nick looked pretty frail and weak, but Mariah was helping him."
Carey, 41, wrote on her website that the couple was "trying to be as festive as possible under the circumstances but please keep Nick in your thoughts because this is very painful."
She added that doctors tried -- and failed -- to remove her from her hubby's room.
"I'm not trying to make light out of the situation because it's a serious moment that's very tough on all of us," she wrote. "So please keep us and our family in your prayers."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite