Nick Cannon Transported to Los Angeles Hospital After 'Mild Kidney Failure'
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 22
- Photo: ./Twitter2 of 22
- Photo: Splash News3 of 22
- Photo: ABC/Reuters4 of 22
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN5 of 22
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 22
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 22
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin12 of 22
- Photo: Barry Brecheisen/WireImage13 of 22
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage14 of 22
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks15 of 22
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks16 of 22
- Photo: Fresh Air Fund/WireImage17 of 22
- Photo: Mariah Carey/DemBabies.com/.18 of 22
- Photo: Jenny/Splash News19 of 22
- Photo: Fresh Air Fund/WireImage20 of 22
- Photo: MAIDANA/JERC/Bauer-Griffin21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Actor Chris Pine charged in New Zealand with DUIMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:56:21 PM
- Cameraman recounts Crocodile Hunter's last momentsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:42:26 PM
- 'Need for Speed' Review: Aaron Paul Can't Get This Vehicle Off the LotMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:30:00 PM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inductees
Keep sending those good vibes to Nick Cannon!
Mariah Carey confirmed on Twitter Wednesday that her 31-year-old hubby was hospitalized for "mild kidney failure" in Aspen, Colo. Later in the day, Cannon tweeted he was "currently being transferred to a hospital in L.A."
"Thank you for all your love, prayers and concern," he added. "You know me. I will be a'ight."
A witness tells Us Weekly that Cannon, Carey and their 8-month-old twins, Moroccan and Monroe, were transported via private jet, adding, "Nick looked pretty frail and weak, but Mariah was helping him."
Carey, 41, wrote on her website that the couple was "trying to be as festive as possible under the circumstances but please keep Nick in your thoughts because this is very painful."
She added that doctors tried -- and failed -- to remove her from her hubby's room.
"I'm not trying to make light out of the situation because it's a serious moment that's very tough on all of us," she wrote. "So please keep us and our family in your prayers."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite