- Photo: Ron Smits/London Ent/Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: Sam Sharma / Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 5
- Photo: RD/Erik Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 5
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.4 of 5
More Celeb News
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Cannes: Critics All Over the Map on James Gray's 'Immigrant' but Love MarMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:10:59 PM
- Blake Shelton heads home to Oklahoma to stage benefit gigMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:02:40 PM
- 'Only God Forgives' Director Responds to Boos of His Ryan Gosling Thriller MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 1:57:56 PM
- Want to See 'Fast & the Furious 6' in IMAX? There's Only 1 ChoiceMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 1:53:49 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)
By Jen Odell, with reporting by Mary S. Park
"I love kids. I'm all about kids!" Nick Cannon gushed at the 2010 Arthur Ashe Kids' Day in Flushing, N.Y. on Saturday. OK, so maybe he was referring to the kids who were there to learn about tennis ahead of the US Open. But when Wonderwall caught up with the "America's Got Talent" host about music and life with Mariah Carey, he made it pretty clear that he's ready to be a dad.
On the latest rumors that Mariah may be pregnant:
"People have been saying the same thing for like two and a half years ... She wants to keep as much privacy as she possibly can."
On how he'll raise his kids:
"I want to be brought up the way I was brought up. I got to be someone who's stern but still fun loving and knows how to have a good time ... You have to make sure that you ground them. Maybe I should go let them live with my grandmother so they don't experience all the craziness."
On having a boy versus having a girl:
"I just would want something healthy. It would be great to have a girl until she turns into a teenager because then you have to worry about every boy in the neighborhood. [With a little boy] you gotta worry about him breaking his arms and his legs and jumping. I was that kind of kid. I was a daredevil."
Would he be cool with having twins?
"Yeah! Octomom it! Have nine at once. Whatever type of life God blesses you with, you have to take it and appreciate it from there ... I always see every day you wake up as a blessing. And everything else is icing. To have the success or the luxuries -- automobiles, nice clothing -- that's stuff I never even fathomed. I grew up in a household where a good meal is what we really appreciated. For my life to be where it is now, I'm so grateful that even if it was taken away, I would be just as happy that I got the chance to experience it."
On what kind of mom Mariah will be:
"She's very nurturing. Nurturing and private. She makes me breakfast at any time and that's, like, my favorite food, so it'll be three in the morning and she'll still make me breakfast ... waffles! I'm a waffle guy. With the iron. She's talented."
On life with Mariah:
"We just have fun together! We wake up every morning just loving life and loving each other. Whatever comes at you is a plus. [Our perfect date is] just hanging out watching DVDs and eating popcorn. 'Coming To America,' Eddie Murphy movies."
What's next for Mariah?
"She's finishing up her album in LA. It's great. It's a Christmas album. It's going to be phenomenal. She has a lot of big surprises. I think they wanted her to be on 'Idol.' She definitely would be the perfect person to judge singing -- she's one of the greatest singers of all time."
Anything else you want to tell us about all that baby talk, Nick?
"Nah. I'll let her do it when she's ready to do it. She'll talk when she's ready to talk."
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite