Nick Jonas shares shirtless picture on Instagram, unveils buff body
- Photo: @nickjonas/Twitter1 of 10
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: GRPR MOJO/GSI3 of 10
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: RIV/Fame Pictures6 of 10
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After Hospitalization
Who knew Nick Jonas had such a buff body? The Jonas Brothers singer, 20, showed off his impressive physique via Instagram on Tuesday. "I never do this, but ..." the pop star wrote in the photo caption. "Healthy living and fitness update. Post workout picture. #diabeticinshape #2.0."
Posing shirtless and exposing his hairy chest, the "First Time" singer struck a seductive pose and flexed his biceps. The image immediately elicited a slew of excited responses from Jonas' fans. "This totally made me feel better after my crappy day at work," one user wrote. Another admirer pleaded, "Marry me and make babies!"
Jonas -- single since his February 2012 split with Australian pop star Delta Goodrem -- has been tweeting about his fitness quest since the spring. "Workout done. Food. Then set," he told his followers on May 10.
Though he hasn't detailed his exact workout routine, Jonas did tell Us Weekly about his healthy eating habits at Z100's Clear Channel radio studios in New York City on July 25. "I love dried kale with seasoning on it," he revealed.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite