Nick Jonas shares shirtless picture on Instagram, unveils buff body
- Photo: @nickjonas/Twitter1 of 10
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: GRPR MOJO/GSI3 of 10
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: RIV/Fame Pictures6 of 10
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Who knew Nick Jonas had such a buff body? The Jonas Brothers singer, 20, showed off his impressive physique via Instagram on Tuesday. "I never do this, but ..." the pop star wrote in the photo caption. "Healthy living and fitness update. Post workout picture. #diabeticinshape #2.0."
Posing shirtless and exposing his hairy chest, the "First Time" singer struck a seductive pose and flexed his biceps. The image immediately elicited a slew of excited responses from Jonas' fans. "This totally made me feel better after my crappy day at work," one user wrote. Another admirer pleaded, "Marry me and make babies!"
Jonas -- single since his February 2012 split with Australian pop star Delta Goodrem -- has been tweeting about his fitness quest since the spring. "Workout done. Food. Then set," he told his followers on May 10.
Though he hasn't detailed his exact workout routine, Jonas did tell Us Weekly about his healthy eating habits at Z100's Clear Channel radio studios in New York City on July 25. "I love dried kale with seasoning on it," he revealed.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite