Nick Jonas shares shirtless picture on Instagram, unveils buff body
- Photo: @nickjonas/Twitter1 of 10
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: GRPR MOJO/GSI3 of 10
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: RIV/Fame Pictures6 of 10
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
Who knew Nick Jonas had such a buff body? The Jonas Brothers singer, 20, showed off his impressive physique via Instagram on Tuesday. "I never do this, but ..." the pop star wrote in the photo caption. "Healthy living and fitness update. Post workout picture. #diabeticinshape #2.0."
Posing shirtless and exposing his hairy chest, the "First Time" singer struck a seductive pose and flexed his biceps. The image immediately elicited a slew of excited responses from Jonas' fans. "This totally made me feel better after my crappy day at work," one user wrote. Another admirer pleaded, "Marry me and make babies!"
Jonas -- single since his February 2012 split with Australian pop star Delta Goodrem -- has been tweeting about his fitness quest since the spring. "Workout done. Food. Then set," he told his followers on May 10.
Though he hasn't detailed his exact workout routine, Jonas did tell Us Weekly about his healthy eating habits at Z100's Clear Channel radio studios in New York City on July 25. "I love dried kale with seasoning on it," he revealed.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite