Nick Jonas shares shirtless picture on Instagram, unveils buff body
- Photo: @nickjonas/Twitter1 of 10
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: GRPR MOJO/GSI3 of 10
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: RIV/Fame Pictures6 of 10
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Who knew Nick Jonas had such a buff body? The Jonas Brothers singer, 20, showed off his impressive physique via Instagram on Tuesday. "I never do this, but ..." the pop star wrote in the photo caption. "Healthy living and fitness update. Post workout picture. #diabeticinshape #2.0."
Posing shirtless and exposing his hairy chest, the "First Time" singer struck a seductive pose and flexed his biceps. The image immediately elicited a slew of excited responses from Jonas' fans. "This totally made me feel better after my crappy day at work," one user wrote. Another admirer pleaded, "Marry me and make babies!"
Jonas -- single since his February 2012 split with Australian pop star Delta Goodrem -- has been tweeting about his fitness quest since the spring. "Workout done. Food. Then set," he told his followers on May 10.
Though he hasn't detailed his exact workout routine, Jonas did tell Us Weekly about his healthy eating habits at Z100's Clear Channel radio studios in New York City on July 25. "I love dried kale with seasoning on it," he revealed.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite