Nick Jonas shares shirtless picture on Instagram, unveils buff body
- Photo: @nickjonas/Twitter1 of 10
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: GRPR MOJO/GSI3 of 10
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: RIV/Fame Pictures6 of 10
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
Who knew Nick Jonas had such a buff body? The Jonas Brothers singer, 20, showed off his impressive physique via Instagram on Tuesday. "I never do this, but ..." the pop star wrote in the photo caption. "Healthy living and fitness update. Post workout picture. #diabeticinshape #2.0."
Posing shirtless and exposing his hairy chest, the "First Time" singer struck a seductive pose and flexed his biceps. The image immediately elicited a slew of excited responses from Jonas' fans. "This totally made me feel better after my crappy day at work," one user wrote. Another admirer pleaded, "Marry me and make babies!"
Jonas -- single since his February 2012 split with Australian pop star Delta Goodrem -- has been tweeting about his fitness quest since the spring. "Workout done. Food. Then set," he told his followers on May 10.
Though he hasn't detailed his exact workout routine, Jonas did tell Us Weekly about his healthy eating habits at Z100's Clear Channel radio studios in New York City on July 25. "I love dried kale with seasoning on it," he revealed.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite