Nick Jonas Will Soon Launch Solo Act According to Mama Jonas
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Patsy Lynch/Retna Ltd.2 of 8
- Photo: RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital3 of 8
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: JKing/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Jessica Hill/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
By Dana Flax
RELATED: See more pics of the Jonas Brothers
“Nick is working on a solo act ... Shhh! He's at the photo shoot for the album cover right now," she told Parade.com, who, for their part, is woefully unable to keep a secret.
This news will come as no surprise to many fans, who know Nick as "the independent one" (versus Joe "the flat-ironed hair" one, and Kevin "the old, engaged one") after his summer stint testifying before congress on behalf of Diabetes sufferers.
While in D.C., Nick even casually hinted that he'd, you know, maybe consider taking over that presidency thing one day.
"I always had this dream that I would become president one day," the 16-year-old told the National Press Club. "2040 to be exact." OK, maybe he's thought it out a bit. Can't blame a kid for his presidential dreams!
So, could a solo tour actually act as an early start to his presidential campaign? Take a hint from the band's name.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
"It's called Nick Jonas and The Administration," Mom reports.
Hey, if there's anyone who could take on Barack Obama in the coolness competition, it'd be a Jo Bro.
Jonas in 2040!
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite