Nicki Minaj Explodes In An Angry Tirade At Her Facialist
- Photo: INB/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 2
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Following her verbal beat-down of a maid, outrageous hip hop star Nicki Minaj has unleashed a vicious tirade on celebrity facialist Dawn DaLuise, Star magazine has exclusively revealed.
"After I waxed her eyebrows and lip, she started screaming ‘Who the f**k do you think you are?'” DaLuise exclusively told Star. “‘Look what you did to my damn face! You think this sh*t is worth 170 dollars?'”
The beauty expert, who owns Dawn DaLuise Skin Refinery in Los Angeles, said she had never been treated so badly in her life, as she detailed how the pink-haired Super Bass singer threw wads of bills at her and stormed out.
“It's a shame when you see a darling girl turn into a temperamental diva," DaLuise said.
It's not the first time Minaj has acted strangely during a pampering appointment. DaLuise recalled how on a prior occasion, "I arrived at her condo one afternoon, her eyes were dilated, her wig was falling off, her face was covered in red sores and she was perspiring heavily.
"She was swearing and screaming at her assistant," she added.
For the full story, pick up the new issue of Star magazine -- on newsstands now.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite