Nicki 's advice to women: 'Treat yourself like a boss'Related: Celeb Gloss, Nicki Minaj
- Photo: Thomas Whiteside/Elle1 of 4
By Molly McGonigle
Nicki Minaj is no stranger to being in the spotlight or for being outrageous. And luckily for us, she's up to her latest antics as the May cover girl for Elle. She used the opportunity to give women her best advice, address bullying and share her plans for world domination. Check it out.
Her advice for women on how to command respect:
"My advice to women in general: Even if you're doing a 9-to-5 job, treat yourself like a boss. Not arrogant, but be sure of what you want, and don't allow people to run anything for you without your knowledge. You want everyone to know, Okay, I can't play games with her. I have to do right by this woman. That's what it's all about."
Get out the vote
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite