Nicole Scherzinger: 'Chris Brown is just a friend'
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: JPVegas/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: © Al Powers/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: SBCH/GSI15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Sound of Music' Ratings: 5 Milestones It Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:11:40 AM
- 'Nurse 3D' Trailer Teases Erotic Thrills and Bloody Kills on Valentine's MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 8:54:30 AM
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look DealMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:54:27 AM
- Early Ratings: 'Sound of Music' Looks Like a Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:46:24 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Reminds Viewers Just How Sensitive Los Angeles Reporters Are To 'Cold&aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:43:14 AM
- 'Sound of Music' Ratings: 5 Milestones It Hit for NBC
Nicole Scherzinger has opened up about the recent pictures which appeared to show her kissing Chris Brown, insisting they are just friends and she has known him since he was a teenager.
The former Pussycat Dolls star, who is dating British racing driver Lewis Hamilton, was linked to Brown after images emerged of them talking together at a nightclub in Los Angeles last month.
The pictures showed the R& B singer leaning in to kiss Scherzinger on the cheek, but the brunette beauty says their relationship is purely platonic.
RELATED: Countdown: Sexiest Backs
She tells Britain's The Sun, "You are always going to have people saying something or having a picture. But it is complete dross [garbage] if you and your partner know what the truth is. Chris Brown and I are definitely just mates -- I have known him since he was younger than 16. We were just talking. Even my mom said, 'I saw a picture of you.'”
Scherzinger goes on to compare the flap to a report in July which suggested her boyfriend Hamilton had been partying with a group of girls at his hotel in London while she was away in the U.S.
She adds, "It's the same when Lewis had some random girls sitting in the lobby. Can't girls just be sitting in the lobby? Maybe they were going to the same party.".
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite