Nicole Scherzinger: 'Chris Brown is just a friend'
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: JPVegas/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: © Al Powers/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: SBCH/GSI15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Barnes, Heigl in tune in romance 'Jackie and Ryan'MSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 7:47:36 AM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a New
Nicole Scherzinger has opened up about the recent pictures which appeared to show her kissing Chris Brown, insisting they are just friends and she has known him since he was a teenager.
The former Pussycat Dolls star, who is dating British racing driver Lewis Hamilton, was linked to Brown after images emerged of them talking together at a nightclub in Los Angeles last month.
The pictures showed the R& B singer leaning in to kiss Scherzinger on the cheek, but the brunette beauty says their relationship is purely platonic.
RELATED: Countdown: Sexiest Backs
She tells Britain's The Sun, "You are always going to have people saying something or having a picture. But it is complete dross [garbage] if you and your partner know what the truth is. Chris Brown and I are definitely just mates -- I have known him since he was younger than 16. We were just talking. Even my mom said, 'I saw a picture of you.'”
Scherzinger goes on to compare the flap to a report in July which suggested her boyfriend Hamilton had been partying with a group of girls at his hotel in London while she was away in the U.S.
She adds, "It's the same when Lewis had some random girls sitting in the lobby. Can't girls just be sitting in the lobby? Maybe they were going to the same party.".
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite