Nicole Scherzinger: 'Chris Brown is just a friend'
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: JPVegas/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: © Al Powers/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: SBCH/GSI15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Grey's Anatomy Exclusive First Look: Grey Sloan Inundated After Possible Terrorist AttackMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War CriminalsMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- HBO Shows Are Coming to Amazon PrimeMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:40:00 AM
- Who Was Named People's "Most Beautiful" Star? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&
Nicole Scherzinger has opened up about the recent pictures which appeared to show her kissing Chris Brown, insisting they are just friends and she has known him since he was a teenager.
The former Pussycat Dolls star, who is dating British racing driver Lewis Hamilton, was linked to Brown after images emerged of them talking together at a nightclub in Los Angeles last month.
The pictures showed the R& B singer leaning in to kiss Scherzinger on the cheek, but the brunette beauty says their relationship is purely platonic.
RELATED: Countdown: Sexiest Backs
She tells Britain's The Sun, "You are always going to have people saying something or having a picture. But it is complete dross [garbage] if you and your partner know what the truth is. Chris Brown and I are definitely just mates -- I have known him since he was younger than 16. We were just talking. Even my mom said, 'I saw a picture of you.'”
Scherzinger goes on to compare the flap to a report in July which suggested her boyfriend Hamilton had been partying with a group of girls at his hotel in London while she was away in the U.S.
She adds, "It's the same when Lewis had some random girls sitting in the lobby. Can't girls just be sitting in the lobby? Maybe they were going to the same party.".
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite