- Photo: Fame Pictures1 of 6
- Photo: Fame Pictures2 of 6
- Photo: F Lheritier / Starface/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 6
- Photo: Brow/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Britney Spears has met with a judge overseeing her conservatorship, but no changes are being made.
RELATED: Britney's bikini and PDA vacation
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Reva Goetz also met Thursday with the singer's father Jamie, who retains control with attorneys over his daughter's personal and financial affairs.
Wearing a black dress and black boots, Spears was ushered into the judge's chambers by deputies.
RELATED: Celebs and their beach bodies
Goetz later said in open court, "We had a very nice conversation."
She then said no changes were being made to the 28-year-old singer's conservatorship, which was established in February 2008 after Spears was involved in several high-profile incidents of erratic behavior.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite