Noah Cyrus calls Justin Bieber her 'first love,' admits she stole his clothes
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: David Maree/StarTraks4 of 10
- Photo: Twitter5 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram7 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Katherine Heigl Exits CAA, Signs With WME (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:50:00 PM
- NBC Announces Season Finale Dates for The Blacklist, Chicago Fire and SVUMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:19:00 PM
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew WeinerMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Katherine Heigl Exits CAA, Signs With WME (Exclusive)
Having a superstar sister and dad hasn't made 13-year-old Noah Cyrus immune to the occasional fan freak-out, she tells the May issue of Teen Vogue -- especially when it comes to a certain well-coiffed Canadian.
The youngest Cyrus sister admits that she had a major fangirl moment when she met Justin Bieber, 19. "When I met Justin Bieber, I could barely speak," Noah told the publication. "I was just going crazy inside. It was at an awards show in Canada, and after he went and changed for his next set, I kind of stole his clothes. He doesn't know it yet."
"Miley's stylist dressed him for that event, and they had his stuff, so I took it home!" she continued. "Justin was my first love."
But just because she goes gaga over some of her sister's musical colleagues doesn't mean that Miley's mini-me is looking to jump into the show business herself just yet. Seeing her father, country artist Billy Ray Cyrus, and Miley have to deal with the consequences of fame has made her a little wary.
And, Noah notes, she doesn't always agree with what her older sister does in the public spotlight either -- including Miley's very public haircut last November.
"She called me and was like, 'Are you with Mom? Go look on Twitter,'" she recalled. "So I looked and … she's bald! I would never cut my hair like that, but it looks good on her."
"There are some ups and downs, but it's pretty cool because I get to meet a ton of people," she continued about the perks of having a famous last name. "Some parts are ehhh, not my favorite. Like, the paparazzi drive me insane, but other than that it's fun."
Noah is instead focusing on her first love (aside from Bieber): riding. The young Cyrus says that she is currently "riding horses and competing in shows about once, maybe twice, a month," and is hoping to one day go to the Olympics for her sport.
"Maybe I'll sing and act when I'm older, but right now, it's just about the horses," she said.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite