Sinead O'Connor sparks suicide fears
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Wattie Cheung/Retna Digital2 of 13
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Phil Loftus/Retna Ltd.4 of 13
- Photo: Titti Fabi/Retna Ltd.5 of 13
- Photo: JIM COOPER/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: DOUG HEALEY/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Victoria Smith/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: RICHARD DREW/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Promotional10 of 13
- Photo: ENNIO LEANZA/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Arianna Huffington on HuffPost's Upcoming Middle East Edition, Doc Ambitions and 115 MillioMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Braves Blizzards in Latest 'Interstellar' Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:27:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: A Once Couple, Sleepy Hollow's New Threat, and an SVU RomanceMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:16:00 PM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire's' Mackenzie Davis to Join Matt Damon in Ridley ScotMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:12:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere Ratings
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Singer Sinead O'Connor has sparked fears for her mental state after making a string of disturbing comments about wanting to commit suicide on Twitter.
The "Nothing Compares 2 U" hitmaker, who previously tried to take her own life on her 33rd birthday, took to the social networking site on Thursday night after paying a visit to her psychiatrist.
RELATED: Sinead O'Connor's Evolving Look
O'Connor shocked fans by revealing she would kill herself if she didn't have her four children to look after, while she also opened up about her recent blog posts, in which she admitted she is "desperate for sex" and looking for a man.
In a series of Twitter posts, she writes, "Psychiatrist says I'm a bad mum and mental (crazy) for talking so openly about sex in public. I wish suicide wud (sic) kill me. I want to go to heaven so bad. Have for yrs (years). But I don't wanna abandon my kids. If I cud (sic) die without them knowing I did it myself I wud (sic).
"I'm so tired. 24 yrs of being treated like a crazy person. Can't manage any more. If any1 (sic) knows how I can kill myself without my kids finding out I did it deliberately pls (please) tell me."
Police were reportedly called to the Irish singer's home after they were notified of the alarming tweets.
RELATED: Read More About Sinead on MSN
But O'Connor appears to have since worked through her issues.
In a tweet on Saturday morning, she assured fans she wouldn't actually commit suicide and is feeling "fine".
She writes, "Some f------ (sic) freak in all seriousness emailed me instructions on how to kill ur self (sic) painlessly.. What kind of s--- head wud (sic) do that? I'm fine already .... I think! We shall see ..."
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite