Sinead O'Connor sparks suicide fears
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Wattie Cheung/Retna Digital2 of 13
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Phil Loftus/Retna Ltd.4 of 13
- Photo: Titti Fabi/Retna Ltd.5 of 13
- Photo: JIM COOPER/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: DOUG HEALEY/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Victoria Smith/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: RICHARD DREW/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Promotional10 of 13
- Photo: ENNIO LEANZA/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- Bryan Cranston Meets His Idol, Dodgers Announcer Vin Scully (Photo)MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:09:00 AM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in Cincinnati
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Singer Sinead O'Connor has sparked fears for her mental state after making a string of disturbing comments about wanting to commit suicide on Twitter.
The "Nothing Compares 2 U" hitmaker, who previously tried to take her own life on her 33rd birthday, took to the social networking site on Thursday night after paying a visit to her psychiatrist.
RELATED: Sinead O'Connor's Evolving Look
O'Connor shocked fans by revealing she would kill herself if she didn't have her four children to look after, while she also opened up about her recent blog posts, in which she admitted she is "desperate for sex" and looking for a man.
In a series of Twitter posts, she writes, "Psychiatrist says I'm a bad mum and mental (crazy) for talking so openly about sex in public. I wish suicide wud (sic) kill me. I want to go to heaven so bad. Have for yrs (years). But I don't wanna abandon my kids. If I cud (sic) die without them knowing I did it myself I wud (sic).
"I'm so tired. 24 yrs of being treated like a crazy person. Can't manage any more. If any1 (sic) knows how I can kill myself without my kids finding out I did it deliberately pls (please) tell me."
Police were reportedly called to the Irish singer's home after they were notified of the alarming tweets.
RELATED: Read More About Sinead on MSN
But O'Connor appears to have since worked through her issues.
In a tweet on Saturday morning, she assured fans she wouldn't actually commit suicide and is feeling "fine".
She writes, "Some f------ (sic) freak in all seriousness emailed me instructions on how to kill ur self (sic) painlessly.. What kind of s--- head wud (sic) do that? I'm fine already .... I think! We shall see ..."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite