Oh, Yoko! Ono's fashion line gropes for Lennon
- Photo: Adrianna M Baraza/WENN1 of 4
- Photo: Paul Zimmerman/WireImage2 of 4
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (VMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:04:49 PM
- 'Hours' Review: Paul Walker Says Adieu With One of His Strongest PerformancesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:45:39 PM
- Jason Segel to Play David Foster Wallace Opposite Jesse Eisenberg in 'The End of the Tour&aMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:14:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 7:12 p.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:10:40 PM
- Frank Grillo Steps Into a Lead Role With 'The Purge' SequelMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:52:19 PM
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (V
NEW YORK (AP) -- You remember that Beatles classic "I Wanna Hold Your Hand"? Turns out Yoko Ono had other things in mind.
RELATED: Stars at Fashion Week
Ono's new menswear collection inspired by John Lennon includes pants with large handprints on the crotch, tank tops with nipple cutouts and even a flashing LED bra.
The collection of menswear for Opening Ceremony is based on a series of drawings she sketched as a gift for Lennon for their wedding day in 1969. Ono said she the illustrations were designs for clothing and accessories to celebrate Lennon's "hot bod."
Also in the collection are a "butt hoodie" with an outline drawing suggesting its name, pants with cutouts at the behind, a jock strap with an LED light and a transparent chest plaque with bells and a leather neck strap.
"I was inspired to create 'Fashions for Men,' amazed at how my man was looking so great. I felt it was a pity if we could not make clothes emphasizing his very sexy bod," Ono said in a statement. "So, I made this whole series with love for his hot bod, and gave it to him as a wedding present."
RELATED: Fall fashion face-off
Opening Ceremony hosted a book signing at its SoHo store for Ono for a book that contained the illustrations, and that led to the collaboration to bring them to life. The limited-edition capsule collection, "Fashions for Men: 1969-2002," launched on Tuesday.
"As huge, longtime fans of Yoko's art, we have great respect for her artistic vision, aesthetics, and intellect," said Humberto Leon, co-founder and creative director of Opening Ceremony.
Prices run from $25 for a poster to $200 for a jock strap or $750 for boots with an incense holder or open toes.
RELATED: Stars with edgy style
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Ke$ha's worst fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite