Oh, Yoko! Ono's fashion line gropes for Lennon
- Photo: Adrianna M Baraza/WENN1 of 4
- Photo: Paul Zimmerman/WireImage2 of 4
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
NEW YORK (AP) -- You remember that Beatles classic "I Wanna Hold Your Hand"? Turns out Yoko Ono had other things in mind.
RELATED: Stars at Fashion Week
Ono's new menswear collection inspired by John Lennon includes pants with large handprints on the crotch, tank tops with nipple cutouts and even a flashing LED bra.
The collection of menswear for Opening Ceremony is based on a series of drawings she sketched as a gift for Lennon for their wedding day in 1969. Ono said she the illustrations were designs for clothing and accessories to celebrate Lennon's "hot bod."
Also in the collection are a "butt hoodie" with an outline drawing suggesting its name, pants with cutouts at the behind, a jock strap with an LED light and a transparent chest plaque with bells and a leather neck strap.
"I was inspired to create 'Fashions for Men,' amazed at how my man was looking so great. I felt it was a pity if we could not make clothes emphasizing his very sexy bod," Ono said in a statement. "So, I made this whole series with love for his hot bod, and gave it to him as a wedding present."
RELATED: Fall fashion face-off
Opening Ceremony hosted a book signing at its SoHo store for Ono for a book that contained the illustrations, and that led to the collaboration to bring them to life. The limited-edition capsule collection, "Fashions for Men: 1969-2002," launched on Tuesday.
"As huge, longtime fans of Yoko's art, we have great respect for her artistic vision, aesthetics, and intellect," said Humberto Leon, co-founder and creative director of Opening Ceremony.
Prices run from $25 for a poster to $200 for a jock strap or $750 for boots with an incense holder or open toes.
RELATED: Stars with edgy style
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite