One Direction aim to stamp out bullying
- Photo: John Wright/Seventeen1 of 12
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: William Haber/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Hebert/Retna Digital5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Ken McKay/Rex / Rex USA/.8 of 12
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: BM1/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- First Look at Colton Haynes' Superhero Alter Ego on 'Arrow' (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Alicia Keys to Mentor Pharrell Williams' Team on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:11:00 PM
- CW Pulls 'Seed,' 'Backpackers' From ScheduleMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'
Pop stars One Direction have designed a school stationery line to raise money for an anti-bullying campaign in the U.S.
The singers are backing Office Depot's drive to stamp out bullying by creating a special product range to fund an education program for schools across America.
RELATED: Pop star ditches his braces
Notebooks, binders and other school supplies created by the boys will be sold to raise money for the 1D + OD Together Against Bullying campaign.
The stars have filmed a video to launch the initiative and it will be played during all of the band's upcoming concerts in America.
RELATED: The 20 Worst Boy Band Hairstyles
Niall Horan explains, "We're really excited to partner with Office Depot and help spread the anti-bullying message with our fans and students in schools across America. And you know we're not long out of school ourselves so we can relate. It's a problem that's fresh in our minds and we're eager to raise awareness on this subject. We hope the (video) will help raise awareness, especially since it will be played at our concerts across America."
A statement from Office Depot reads, "The 1D/OD alliance will feature a collection of limited edition back-to-school products, which will be exclusively sold at Office Depot. A portion of the proceeds from each sale will be used to fund an anti-bullying educational program to encourage kinder behavior among students."
The collection will be available from July 5.
Lady Gaga has previously designed a stationery line for the company to crack down on bullying and raise funds for her Born This Way Foundation.
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite