One Direction aim to stamp out bullying
- Photo: John Wright/Seventeen1 of 12
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: William Haber/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Hebert/Retna Digital5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Ken McKay/Rex / Rex USA/.8 of 12
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: BM1/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Pop stars One Direction have designed a school stationery line to raise money for an anti-bullying campaign in the U.S.
The singers are backing Office Depot's drive to stamp out bullying by creating a special product range to fund an education program for schools across America.
RELATED: Pop star ditches his braces
Notebooks, binders and other school supplies created by the boys will be sold to raise money for the 1D + OD Together Against Bullying campaign.
The stars have filmed a video to launch the initiative and it will be played during all of the band's upcoming concerts in America.
RELATED: The 20 Worst Boy Band Hairstyles
Niall Horan explains, "We're really excited to partner with Office Depot and help spread the anti-bullying message with our fans and students in schools across America. And you know we're not long out of school ourselves so we can relate. It's a problem that's fresh in our minds and we're eager to raise awareness on this subject. We hope the (video) will help raise awareness, especially since it will be played at our concerts across America."
A statement from Office Depot reads, "The 1D/OD alliance will feature a collection of limited edition back-to-school products, which will be exclusively sold at Office Depot. A portion of the proceeds from each sale will be used to fund an anti-bullying educational program to encourage kinder behavior among students."
The collection will be available from July 5.
Lady Gaga has previously designed a stationery line for the company to crack down on bullying and raise funds for her Born This Way Foundation.
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite