One Direction aim to stamp out bullying
- Photo: John Wright/Seventeen1 of 12
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: William Haber/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Hebert/Retna Digital5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Ken McKay/Rex / Rex USA/.8 of 12
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: BM1/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Pop stars One Direction have designed a school stationery line to raise money for an anti-bullying campaign in the U.S.
The singers are backing Office Depot's drive to stamp out bullying by creating a special product range to fund an education program for schools across America.
RELATED: Pop star ditches his braces
Notebooks, binders and other school supplies created by the boys will be sold to raise money for the 1D + OD Together Against Bullying campaign.
The stars have filmed a video to launch the initiative and it will be played during all of the band's upcoming concerts in America.
RELATED: The 20 Worst Boy Band Hairstyles
Niall Horan explains, "We're really excited to partner with Office Depot and help spread the anti-bullying message with our fans and students in schools across America. And you know we're not long out of school ourselves so we can relate. It's a problem that's fresh in our minds and we're eager to raise awareness on this subject. We hope the (video) will help raise awareness, especially since it will be played at our concerts across America."
A statement from Office Depot reads, "The 1D/OD alliance will feature a collection of limited edition back-to-school products, which will be exclusively sold at Office Depot. A portion of the proceeds from each sale will be used to fund an anti-bullying educational program to encourage kinder behavior among students."
The collection will be available from July 5.
Lady Gaga has previously designed a stationery line for the company to crack down on bullying and raise funds for her Born This Way Foundation.
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDivorce Imminent?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite