One Direction to launch perfume
- Photo: John Wright/Seventeen1 of 22
- Photo: Ken McKay/Rex / Rex USA/.2 of 22
- Photo: JCX/WENN3 of 22
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN4 of 22
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/TNYF/WENN5 of 22
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/TYNF/Wonderwall6 of 22
- Photo: Mark Cavill/WENN7 of 22
- Photo: AB5/WENN8 of 22
- Photo: Hebert/Retna Digital9 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 22
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP11 of 22
- Photo: BM1/WENN12 of 22
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN14 of 22
- Photo: WENN15 of 22
- Photo: JCX/WENN16 of 22
- Photo: John Wright/Seventeen17 of 22
- Photo: John Wright/Seventeen18 of 22
- Photo: John Wright/Seventeen19 of 22
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet20 of 22
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN21 of 22
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Pop stars One Direction are preparing to take on Justin Bieber by launching a rival perfume for girls.
The British-Irish group has signed a deal with bosses at Olivann Beauty to produce a fragrance aimed at young women, which will launch globally next year.
The singers have been working on the project for six months, and further details of the perfume will be announced ahead of the launch in the fall.
A post on One Direction's official Twitter page reads, "Big news! A 1D fragrance is on the way!" Bandmember Niall Horan adds, "We've been discussing it for ages & can't wait to hear what fans think!"
The One Direction scent will put the group in direct competition with their pop-pal Bieber, who has launched two female-focused fragrances called Someday and Girlfriend.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite