One Direction to launch perfume
- Photo: John Wright/Seventeen1 of 22
- Photo: Ken McKay/Rex / Rex USA/.2 of 22
- Photo: JCX/WENN3 of 22
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN4 of 22
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/TNYF/WENN5 of 22
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/TYNF/Wonderwall6 of 22
- Photo: Mark Cavill/WENN7 of 22
- Photo: AB5/WENN8 of 22
- Photo: Hebert/Retna Digital9 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 22
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP11 of 22
- Photo: BM1/WENN12 of 22
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN14 of 22
- Photo: WENN15 of 22
- Photo: JCX/WENN16 of 22
- Photo: John Wright/Seventeen17 of 22
- Photo: John Wright/Seventeen18 of 22
- Photo: John Wright/Seventeen19 of 22
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet20 of 22
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN21 of 22
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Pop stars One Direction are preparing to take on Justin Bieber by launching a rival perfume for girls.
The British-Irish group has signed a deal with bosses at Olivann Beauty to produce a fragrance aimed at young women, which will launch globally next year.
The singers have been working on the project for six months, and further details of the perfume will be announced ahead of the launch in the fall.
A post on One Direction's official Twitter page reads, "Big news! A 1D fragrance is on the way!" Bandmember Niall Horan adds, "We've been discussing it for ages & can't wait to hear what fans think!"
The One Direction scent will put the group in direct competition with their pop-pal Bieber, who has launched two female-focused fragrances called Someday and Girlfriend.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite