One Direction's Harry Styles, 18, Asked Out Former 'Bachelorette' Jillian Harris, 32!
- Photo: WENN1 of 13
- Photo: BM1/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Steve Searle/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: DC5/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: AO1/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: AO1/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: DC5/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
Age is just a number to One Direction's Harry Styles.
After running into former "Bachelorette" Jillian Harris in Los Angeles on April 2, 2012, the bold, 18-year-old heartthrob hit on the reality star, 32, and even asked her for her digits.
Harris politely turned him down.
"Jillian feels awful [that this has gotten out]," a source close to Harris tells Us Weekly. "He's adorable, but eighteen is a bit too young for her."
Had Harris said yes, it wouldn't be the first time Styles has gotten involved with an older woman: the British pop star has also been linked to 32-year-old U.K. TV personality, Caroline Flack.
Though she wasn't quite ready for a night on the town with the underage crooner, Harris assures Us she's honored Styles considers her crush-worthy. Says Harris, "I was super flattered!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on all the rumors surrounding Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite