One Direction's Harry Styles, 18, Asked Out Former 'Bachelorette' Jillian Harris, 32!
- Photo: WENN1 of 13
- Photo: BM1/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Steve Searle/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: DC5/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: AO1/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: AO1/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: DC5/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Age is just a number to One Direction's Harry Styles.
After running into former "Bachelorette" Jillian Harris in Los Angeles on April 2, 2012, the bold, 18-year-old heartthrob hit on the reality star, 32, and even asked her for her digits.
Harris politely turned him down.
"Jillian feels awful [that this has gotten out]," a source close to Harris tells Us Weekly. "He's adorable, but eighteen is a bit too young for her."
Had Harris said yes, it wouldn't be the first time Styles has gotten involved with an older woman: the British pop star has also been linked to 32-year-old U.K. TV personality, Caroline Flack.
Though she wasn't quite ready for a night on the town with the underage crooner, Harris assures Us she's honored Styles considers her crush-worthy. Says Harris, "I was super flattered!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite