One Direction's Harry Styles, 18, Asked Out Former 'Bachelorette' Jillian Harris, 32!
- Photo: WENN1 of 13
- Photo: BM1/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Steve Searle/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: DC5/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: AO1/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: AO1/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: DC5/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Age is just a number to One Direction's Harry Styles.
After running into former "Bachelorette" Jillian Harris in Los Angeles on April 2, 2012, the bold, 18-year-old heartthrob hit on the reality star, 32, and even asked her for her digits.
Harris politely turned him down.
"Jillian feels awful [that this has gotten out]," a source close to Harris tells Us Weekly. "He's adorable, but eighteen is a bit too young for her."
Had Harris said yes, it wouldn't be the first time Styles has gotten involved with an older woman: the British pop star has also been linked to 32-year-old U.K. TV personality, Caroline Flack.
Though she wasn't quite ready for a night on the town with the underage crooner, Harris assures Us she's honored Styles considers her crush-worthy. Says Harris, "I was super flattered!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite