One Direction's Harry Styles, 18, Asked Out Former 'Bachelorette' Jillian Harris, 32!
- Photo: WENN1 of 13
- Photo: BM1/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Steve Searle/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: DC5/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: AO1/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: AO1/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: DC5/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Age is just a number to One Direction's Harry Styles.
After running into former "Bachelorette" Jillian Harris in Los Angeles on April 2, 2012, the bold, 18-year-old heartthrob hit on the reality star, 32, and even asked her for her digits.
Harris politely turned him down.
"Jillian feels awful [that this has gotten out]," a source close to Harris tells Us Weekly. "He's adorable, but eighteen is a bit too young for her."
Had Harris said yes, it wouldn't be the first time Styles has gotten involved with an older woman: the British pop star has also been linked to 32-year-old U.K. TV personality, Caroline Flack.
Though she wasn't quite ready for a night on the town with the underage crooner, Harris assures Us she's honored Styles considers her crush-worthy. Says Harris, "I was super flattered!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite